Last update: February 2021
I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the A.R.T. Fusion, based in Bucharest, Romania, as a data operator.
This document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the www.artfusion.ro website.
II. Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the website, A.R.T. Fusion will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the website, such as the data that you provide in the contact section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
If you are a visitor to the website, A.R.T. Fusion processes your personal data as follows:
- for information activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail), of informative communications regarding the activities of the A.R.T. Fusion through the newsletter.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by entering your data and checking the appropriate box to subscribe to the newsletter available on the website. To unsubscribe from receiving such informative communications you can use the option at the end of each email.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the website.
Rationale: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the A.R.T. Fusion to ensure the proper functioning of the Site as well as to to permanently improve the experience of visitors to the Site, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
IV. The length of time we process your data
In principle, A.R.T. Fusion will process your personal data to the necessary extent in order to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for information purposes, A.R.T. Fusion will cease the processing of your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by [the website owner] on the basis of the consent expressed by you before its withdrawal.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, A.R.T. Fusion may disclose your data to central/ local public authorities in the following exemplary cases listed:
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to A.R.T. Fusion cannot be transferred outside Romania.
VII. What are your rights
Under the conditions provided for by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you enjoy the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities carried out by A.R.T. Fusion, as described herein;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from the A.R.T. Merger regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by the A.R.T. Merger of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons prevailing;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- if personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the controller is subject.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.