THE artfusion.ro SITE
This portal (www.artfusion.ro), hereinafter referred to as “site” is administered by the A.R.T. Fusion, headquartered at 14 Marin Serghiescu Street, Bucharest, Sector 2. Access to this portal implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions. The following terms and conditions are considered to constitute minimum applicable provisions, the use of the site being subject by law to the provisions of the legislation in force.
In this document the following terms are translated as follows:
– site: the portal belonging to and being administered by A.R.T. Fusion, which can be found at www.artfusion.ro, through which the user has access to information on the activity of the A.R.T. Fusion.
– site content: any material, any information, published on the site in any form – text, photos, graphics, audio, video;
– user: the person who accesses the site, for private or professional purposes and who has accepted the terms and conditions of use of this site;
– misuse: the use of the site in a way contrary to the practice in the field, the regulations and legislation in force or in any other way that may harm A.R.T. Fusion.
A.R.T. Fusion reserves the right to remedy in any manner permitted by law any violation of these terms and conditions, including the violation of the rights of the A.R.T. Fusion regarding the organization’s logo and copyright related to the content of the site.
The www.artfusion.ro website is available to users to be used only for personal or professional interest and for educational purposes.
The content of the www.artfusion.ro website is selected according to the criteria of the organization. A.R.T. Fusion reserves the right to change the content of the site at any time, including its terms and conditions of use. Continued use of the site implies acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
A.R.T. Fusion is not responsible for the consequences, including financial, arising from the use of the site, including its improper, improper or fraudulent use.
A.R.T. Fusion does not warrant or assume responsibility for any contamination with viruses or any other contamination that has destructive properties.
The terms and conditions regarding this site are governed by the Romanian law. Any disputes arising from the use of the site or in connection with it will be submitted for resolution to the Romanian courts.
The name and logo of A.R.T. Fusion
The name and logo of the A.R.T. Fusion are the exclusive property of the A.R.T Fusion Association. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced without the permission of the A.R.T. Fusion.
Intellectual property rights
The content of the site www.artfusion.ro is protected by Law 8/1996 on copyright and related rights.
All materials integrated in this site are the intellectual property of A.R.T. Fusion. These materials may be copied or reproduced only with the indication of the source (A.R.T. Fusion). The use of photographs is permitted only with the prior consent of A.R.T. Fusion.
Processing of personal data
Certain personal data is collected through this site. All information is stored securely, without being accessible to other users of the site. Details of the processing of personal data can be found in the Cookies Policy. We will only use the information you provide us – for example, by subscribing to the newsletter, filling out the volunteer form, or by contacting us directly.
We assure you that:
- We will never share your personal information with other companies that are considering marketing programs.
- We will keep you up to date with our work.
- We will only use your information when we have your prior consent.
- You can always communicate to us the way you want A.R.T. Fusion to communicate with you, including the way you want to be contacted.
- We will take all security measures to protect your personal data through security policies and procedures.
For more information, you can contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information:
- To be able to handle your questions and complaints.
- To provide information related to the activity of A.R.T. Fusion in campaigns and events, as well as for our services.